This is my last blog posting of 2009, a reflective one given the time of year. With that in mind, I’d like to share what I’ve learned this past year – both professionally and personally. In a way, it summarizes my philosophy, which you’ve been reading in my blog postings.
- you can teach an old dog new tricks
- learning really does never end
- there’s a golden nugget hidden in everything that happens
- when life hands you lemons, it is best to make lemonade
- giving back feels good – and is important for all of us to do
- you are your own brand – you are what you say
- if you don’t define yourself, someone else will
- it always boils down to the basics
- life is short – never put off until tomorrow what you can do today
- letting go isn’t the hardest part…it’s really meaning it
What about you? What did you learn in 2009 that you will take with you into the New Year?
Happy New Year, and all the best for 2010!